Returnil Virtual System uses a combination of antivirus and virtualization technologies to protect your system against both malicious software and unwanted changes. Returnil virtualization technology clones your computer’s System Partition and boots the PC into a controlled virtual world rather than native Windows; allowing you to run your applications in a completely isolated and secure environment.
All activity is then performed within the virtual environment, ensuring that the operating system itself cannot be compromised by viruses, other malicious software, bad installations, system crashes, or user error. Furthermore, this application will only require you to restart your PC in order for it to return to its original state.
The addition of malware detection in the virtual environment, the all new Returnil Virus Guard, works to ensure that your computing experience is free from known malicious content while working hand-in-hand with our virtual system technology to provide the most effective and seamless malicious content removal available.
How often have you been faced with the aftermath of an improper removal or false positive detection? By using Returnil’s native reboot-to-restore functionality, removal of malware becomes both trivial and completely safe, while ensuring that false positive detections do not result in unintended disaster! Whether you are working with files located on your computer or files located in the cloud, Returnil Virtual System will keep both your computer and data secure.
Here are some key features of "Returnil Virtual System 2010 [GIVEAWAY]":
· Keeps your system safe when connected to the Internet
· Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Keyloggers, Rootkits and unwanted content disappear with a simple reboot
· Enforces settings and protects your Internet privacy
· Helps reduce overall disk wear by copying and operating your system from memory rather than the hard disk
· Saves time and money by considerably speeding up the system
· Reduces or eliminates the need for routine disk de-fragmentation
· Leaves absolutely no traces of computer activities
· Eliminates the dangers of evaluating new software
· Seamless integration with supported Windows Operating Systems
· Easy to use, simple to configure, and the one tool in your arsenal that will be there to save the day when all else fails
· RVS is your last "line of defense" against malicious software
· HDD: Twice the available RAM (Recommended is 16GB)
· Windows XP: CPU: 300 MHz or higher, RAM: 128 MB
· Windows Vista: CPU: 800 MHz or higher, RAM: 512 MB (without Aero desktop) / 1 GB (With Aero desktop)
· Windows Server 2003: CPU: 750 MHz or higher, RAM: 128 MB
· Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit): CPU: 1 GHz or higher, RAM: 512 MB
· Windows 7: CPU: 1 GHz or higher, RAM: 1 GB
dengan menginstall software ini. Penawaran gratis ini berakhir tanggal 31 Desember 2009.